Take control of your website
A Content Management System (CMS) enables you to make changes to your website directly without assistance from a third party or internal technical resource. A good CMS should require only minimal training and no specialist web-coding knowledge, with changes being made through a standard web browser such that no extra software is required to be installed on PCs.
Choosing the right software
Content management systems vary in complexity, functionality and cost and should be tailored to your particular business needs; perhaps most of your site pages are only updated occasionally but you need a blog for daily updates. Livewire takes time understand your requirements, anticipate future needs and balance these against the budget available for content management. We then implement and support the appropriate technology.
For full scale websites requiring sophisticated CMS solutions we have experience integrating the following open source platforms:
For smaller scale projects we have also built numerous custom solutions to suit the clients exact requirements in the most elegant way possible.
What are the benefits?
A CMS simplifies the process of making changes to your website and brings a range of benefits to your organisation:
- Allows existing content to be edited and new content to be created whilst keeping the overall look and feel under control.
- Enables users to publish their own content without need for third party assistance
- Free up technical staff to concentrate on core activities
- Reduces costs involved in updating content by creating more efficient, automated processes
- Enables organisations to increase the frequency of content changes leading to fresher site content
- Helps maintain consistency of design and branding across an organisation's web presence through separating design and formatting from content.