- Livewire Design’s website provides information on our products and services. By using the site, you agree to abide by
our terms and conditions and agree that all of the website content is property of Livewire Design.
Restrictions & liability
- The material on this website may not be distributed commercially except by Livewire Design, and website material may not be copied or modified without written
consent from Livewire Design.
- Livewire Design shall not be liable to any person or entity with respect to any loss or damage caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly
by what is contained in or left out of this web site content.
- Livewire Design reserves the right to make changes to this site any time without notice.
- Livewire Design is not responsible for the content of any linked external website. Listing and linking are not an endorsement of any kind and we accept no liability
in respect of the content of linked external websites.
- Although we will try to maintain links to other websites, we cannot guarantee that these links will work continuously and we have no control over the availability or reliability
of linked pages.
- Livewire Design does not capture or store personal information about you on our website, beyond that required for completing conference bookings or journal subscriptions.
Information will not be given to third parties unless explicitly stated.
- We do use tracking software to monitor browsing on the site, so that we can work to continuously improve the site.
- Your data will be used in accordance with the data protection law in the UK.
- Data you submit in any questionnaires via this site will be kept in the strictest confidence.
- We may use anonymised data collected for research purposes and to improve our services.
- Unused data will be destroyed.
Linking to our site
- Links can be made to our home page or any page with the site.
- The content of this website belongs to Livewire Design Ltd.